User hereby agrees as follows:
© 2019 Greenpoint Insurance Advisors, LLC All Rights Reserved
The following terms and conditions govern all use of shoppotinsurance.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Greenpoint Insurance Advisors, LLC (the “Owner”). The Site is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site.
DISCLAIMER: Material presented by Owner website is intended for information purposes exclusively. It is not meant for professional insurance or legal advice, to induce or solicit new clients, and shall not be construed as such. Each individual situation is unique and requires a licensed insurance broker or attorney in your state to evaluate and recommend insurance or provide legal advise respectively. The owner has the exclusive right to determine if a contractual relationship will be established with a potential client. Each insurance company, policy, and broker are unique with their terms,conditions, and product offerings placing the responsibility of the user to conduct and rely on their own due diligence.
- Seek insurance from a licensed insurance agent or broker in your state. Owner is NOT licensed in all states to conduct business. Website is intended for information purposes exclusively and will not be construed as soliciting, advertising or inducement of new clients.
- Please seek legal advice from a licensed attorney in your state. Owner is not an attorney.
- It is a condition precedent of site use by employees, agents, affiliates, members, representatives, persons of any foreign or domestic federal, state, or local government agency (“RegulatoryUser”) are notified marijuana is illegal federally. Due to the federal legality issue, Owner’s constitutional rights, and other direct and indirect consequential damages, RegulatoryUser must leave this website immediately and have no communication of any type or form with Owner. RegulatoryUser agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Owner for any and all damages as a direct result of violating this condition precedent.
- You must be over 21 age to visit this website.
- Owner reserves the right to choose who we decide to form a client relationship. Submitting a password request or application for a quotation (price estimate) does not bind Owner or its insurance carriers to provide such insurance coverage.
- Insurance industry brokers, agents, or members of insurance industry shall not have any communication with Owner without prior consent.
- User shall release Owner of any and all liability, indemnify, hold harmless and duty to defend with Owner’s choice of legal counsel.
- Products represented are subject to change
- Submitting an Application: The submission of an application is not a binding contract for insurance because there is no mutual assent and consideration between User and Owner. If a contract is agreed by both parties, the User acknowledges a policy will be issued by an insurance company that includes coverages, and other terms and conditions. The User must inform Owner of important coverages to be included on the policy.
The Site may provide links to third-party web sites. Owner is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites or sites framed within the Site. Owner makes no representations regarding their content or accuracy. Owner has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which the Site links. Owner does not have any control over those websites or webpages and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a other websites or webpages, the Owner does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Owner disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of other websites and webpages.
The contents of the Site, such as text, graphics, images, information, and other material are for informational purposes only. The Site is not intended to be a substitute for professional insurance advice. Always seek the advice of an authorized and licensed insurance agent or other qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding insurance. WHILE THE INFORMATION ON THE SITE CONCERNS INSURANCE ISSUES, IT IS NOT PROFESSIONAL OR LEGAL ADVICE. MOREOVER, USE OF THE SITE IS NOT INTENDED TO CONSTITUTE, AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE, A SOLICITATION FOR INSURANCE BUSINESS. NO PROFESSIONAL RELATIONSHIP IS CREATED THROUGH YOUR USE OF THE SITE. No user of this site should act or refrain from acting on the basis of information included on this site without seeking appropriate professional advice in the relevant jurisdiction. Never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on the Site. Owner expressly disclaims all liability in respect of actions taken or not taken based on any contents of this site. Reliance on any information provided by the Site, others appearing on the Site at the invitation of the Owner, or other visitors to the Site, is solely at your own risk.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Owner may access, preserve and disclose any information it may have about anyone accessing the Site if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access, preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with legal process; (ii) enforce these Terms; (iii) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; or (iv) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Owner, the Site, its users and the public.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy:
The Owner respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by the Site violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify the Owner in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) at the following address 11479 S. Pine Dr. Parker, Co 80134. The Owner will respond to all such notices, including by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material as necessary or appropriate. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of the Site, in its discretion the Owner may terminate or deny access to and use of the Site.
Disclaimer of Representations and Warranties for the Site:
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONTENT FOUND ON THIS SITE. THE OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, WITHOUT DEFECT OR ERROR FREE. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL, AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limitation of Liability:
The information, services and products available to you on this Site may contain errors and are subject to periods of interruption. While the Owner does its best to maintain the information, services and products listed on the Site, it cannot be held responsible for lost profits, errors, defects, actual damages, or consequential damages arising from the use of the Site.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OR ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES, SPONSORS, SUPPLIERS, OR PARTNERS (COLLECTIVELY “INDEMNIFIED PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED OR RELATING TO (i) THE USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE), OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SITE, (ii) ANY INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH THIS SITE, OR (iii) ANY INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU AND OTHER USERS OF OR BUSINESS OR INDIVIDUALS LISTED ON THE SITE. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR, AND HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST, ANY ACTIONS TAKEN BY YOU OR BY ANY PERSON ACTING ON YOUR BEHALF OR WITH YOUR AUTHORIZATION, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DISCLOSURE OF PASSWORDS TO THIRD PARTIES. BY USING THE SITE, YOU AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY ARISING FROM OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SITE, APPLICATION FOR INSURANCE, OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SITE’S ACTIVITIES.
IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, OR DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY SHALL BE TO STOP USING THE SITE.
If you are a California resident, you waive any rights you may have under California Civil Code § 1542, which states: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”