Colorado Bulletin on 420: Be Safe and Don’t Lose Your License
With 4-20 just around the corner, the Colorado Marijuana Enforcement Division issues a bulletin reminding the industry of what you can and can’t do. For licensees participating in any 4/20 events, please be safe and obey the law. Losing your license just isn’t worth it.
Below are considered unlawful acts:
- Buying, selling, transferring, or acquiring medical or retail marijuana in a manner not
permitted by the Colorado Medical Marijuana Code and Colorado Retail Marijuana
- Offering for sale or soliciting an order for medical or retail marijuana except within
the Licensed Premises of the Medical Marijuana Business or Retail Marijuana
Establishment specifically designated for such sales;
- Consuming or allowing the consumption of medical or retail marijuana on a Licensed
- Providing public premises for the purpose of consumption of medical or retail
- Displaying any signs that are inconsistent with local laws or regulations or using
advertising material that is misleading, deceptive, or false, or that is designed to
appeal to minors;
- and Having on the licensed premises any medical or retail marijuana or marijuana
paraphernalia evidencing the consumption or use of the marijuana.